Recycled cotton neck gaiter
NEW for autumn/winter. We want to keep you running when it's cold. Tubular 1.0 is made from a super-soft recycled cotton jersey in a winter weight; warm but breathable, and light enough that you'll forget you're wearing it.
Available in black only/one size.
Care: Wash Tubular on a cool setting with similar (dark) colours, and do not iron. Do not tumble dry, hang to dry if possible. For more information on how to care for your dryad clothing visit our care page.
Versatile…wear it six ways
1. Bandido - for when it's really cold.
2. Alice - keep your hair out of the way.
3. Ninja Turtle Neck - wearing a scarf while you run isn't practical, but this works well.
4. The Pirate - keeps your head warm in winter, and protects from the sun in summer.
5. Doughnut - tie your hair back.
6. Snorkel - for when it's really, really cold.